Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Marin full susp'n MTB

paul jacobs

It's time to sell my full suspension Oct. 2003 Marin Alpine Trail mountain bike. This bike has had very little use, and none for the last 2-3 years, being dry stored, hence my now selling it, as I'm only fit for light road use these days. 😔 It has hydraulic disc brakes, front and rear suspension, [adjustable at the rear], I can't remember the gearset, but whatever was standard at the time.

It originally cost £1,075, and I guess it must be worth around £395 or so now, but all offers considered naturally.

BM me for any other info.

BTW, if anyone could suggest any other sites I can advertise on I would be grateful. *wink*

Paul J.

Loud pipes save lives, but quiet ones save your hearing.

Edited by - paul jacobs on 14 Dec 2008 17:17:02

Hi Paul

Could be interested, I was going to be looking for my first MTB in the spring. Is there any chance of emailing me some photos?

outlook_nicday at hotmail.com

Guessing this will be good for a newbie to MTBing - ?

cheers

Nic

Events, Media, Video, Automotive Training

Paul,

I think I have blat-mailed you *confused* not sure about how this works, so might not have got it right 🤔

If I have messed up, perhaps you could e-mail some pics of the bike to tony dot collins @ bluecaterham dot co dot uk

Also where are you? I will be travelling back to hampshire from Plymouth tomorrow evening, are you on route?

tony's bad, blue 7 here

Your Blatmail worked just fine Tony, pictures just sent. I'm situated just south of Taunton, so assuming you will be using the A303 and coming up on the Exeter, Honiton, Ilminster bit of the road, you should pass within about 15 minutes of me.

Let me know if this is your route and I'll send you more detailed directions.

Paul J.

Loud pipes save lives, but quiet ones save your hearing.

Paul,

Really nice to meet you, all back safe a sound and the Bikes in the garage *thumbup*

All we need now is some nice warm sunny weather to ride it, not sure about cycling in the icey freezing cold ☹️ ☹️

Have a great Xmas, and you must pop up to the Solent area in the spring and come out for a blat with us, we have loads of outings from Wickham Sq and loads and loads of fun 😬 😬

tony's bad, blue 7 here