Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I am SOOOOO ANGRY about something.

henry21p

Disappointed/angry ....

Hmmm now then is it cos Ruth left X factor? Christine left Strictly? or Timmy and Esther left I'm a Celebrity ?? .... lets face it what else matters at the moment ... *confused*

Oh and ch ch ch change the record Dicks *rolleyes*

Edited by - WindyCat on 1 Dec 2008 20:32:00

All will be revealed at some point when appropriate. Suffice to say it makes my blood boil.

Even more than that vandalism on my vectra

Even more than the broken beer bottle thrown over my fence

Even more than the brick through the greenhouse

Even more than my flipping customers being a pain

I'm THAT grumpy about this.

Area is nice. Unfortunately, the local scumbags have started using it as the walk home from the local supermarket car park to their scummy council houses and they are daubing graffiti en route - the "Totton Killer Boys" are in danger of getting a thorough hiding at the moment.

After 6 incidents now reported to the police, I've given the local station an ultimatum to sort it out or I will be asking for a meeting with them in person to enquire as to WHY there isn't effective policing within less than 1000yards of their station in a known trouble spot. I have also asked for clarification as to what reasonable force is in such circumstances and what measures i can take directly and stay within the law. Group of 10+ 12-14 year olds vandalising everything in sight with their parents looking on and swearing at the top of their lungs at after 10pm. We shall see what the response from the law is.

Our neighbours have also reported the problems more than 3 times and the copper over the road (from a different force, I might add), was politely asked by the local station to investigate it for them. His CO told him "not on your life" (and rightly so).

It's not as if the new forest is a hotbed of crime!

However - it's not that particular thing that I'm annoyed about.

No Strongy you naughty boy 😳 I don't like seeing people eat Jaffa cakes incorrectly either. Which brings me on to a Q. How do you eat your Jaffa cake?

Edited by - Membership Secretary on 2 Dec 2008 16:13:41