Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Storage / Lock-Up in Caterham Area

Billy 42

I am seeking a secure storage unit for a Brian James Sprint Shuttle trailer and Academy car in the Caterham area. Ideally this should have ready access.

If any members have any suggestions it would be much appreciated - it won't fit in our double garage at home *confused*

Billy,

Don't know if this is of any use (I'm in Caterham too) but we keep a caravan in secure storage just past Handcross off the M23 (about 25mins door to door). Very secure (CCTV & IR perimeter fence) for around £500/yr.

Friends of ours keep theirs at a farm up near Warlingham too, though not as secure (costs less). I could find out if he has spaces if interested.

You could also try Bourne House business centre (Whyteleafe A22) as they store a lot or Mercs there too in the car park from the local dealers.

Chris *wavey*

my caterham blackbird

Billy,

Willowtree Storage Centre

Handcross Rd, Plummers Plain, Horsham, West Sussex RH13 6NX

Tel: 01403 892549

The owner stays on site in a shed by the entrance most of the time & is very helpful. I'm sure I saw a shuttle there last time. It's easy to find, though on reflection a bit further off the M23 than I may have suggested, still, very easy to get on/off M23.

Best of luck

Chris

Blackbird singing in the dead of night