Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Where Am I?

Krismuss

What have I stumbled across, my screen stops at 'FOR SALE', hold on scroll down, TEST AREA that'd be uselful ..........

WHAT THE FECK?? 😳

What's down here? Should I feel grubby for looking? Is there any going back once I've posted down here? Will I be 'tarred' with a certain brush? *confused*

Still, it smells good

Chris *redface*

Was that definitely the booklet you gave him, not one of my magazines i may have left laying around?!

Why is a man in the sheds putting the kettle on? Wats goin on down here, chuck me a curly wurly boys and get out my shedly kitchen- go and do something manly like kill Boris the spider and all of his species that trespass down here with us

Paul, its all to do with the way i edit my mags- and how much i pay them 😳

GJT, It is actually very manly to kill a spider!! If you release them they just come back, so whats the point???

So that makes dicky manly not ghey. Any taffia's wanna let us know- to spider-kill or not to spider-kill?!

Edited by - pinkprincess on 3 Dec 2008 08:22:31

You MUSN'T kill the spiders, they are our friends! 😳

They eat all the buzzy things that fly round PD's head when he comes into the shed (ala "Dirty McSquirty" in The Perishers) *tongue*

Anyone want an inch thick tomato ketchup sandwich? 😬

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*