Click here if you are having website access problems ×

<NOW SOLD> 1998 Superlight R

Dai-X

NOW SOLD so both *smile* and ☹️

Thank you to all who expressed an interest.

Unfortunately needs now must and I'm very reluctantly advertising my Seven. Although I'll be sevenless for a time when this goes, it most certainly will NOT be the last seven I own.

Anyway here are the details:

1998 Superlight-R

BRG with white nose-band.

VHPD engine, Dry-Sumped with original ECU; all coolant hoses (including small/heater/header ones) in (blue) silicon.

Std. VHPD manifold; Raceco 8” x 30” silencer

Caterham 6-speed ‘box.

Limited-Slip Diff.

Wide-Track front suspension.

Lowered driver’s floor - I’m 6’3” and fit perfectly with a foam seat. (There is a leather S-type seat for both driver and passenger, though)

LUKE 4-point Harnesses.

FIA rollbar. (not including the cuddly Cartman toy attached thereto in the pictures!)

Removable Momo steering-wheel.

Cabin heater.

Full Caterham weather gear; sidescreens & “high-vis” hood. (with Caterham hoodbag, which attaches to rollbar)

Jill-Judd/Softbitsforsevens half-hood.

The standard Caterham dash has been replaced with a custom made one. The layout is different and it uses toggle switches as opposed to square plastic “kit-car” type switches and bezeled LEDs. The main-beam and flash functions have been combined onto one toggle switch.

First registered Feb 1998, meaning no CAT / emissions testing required for MOT.

Also to include an Optimate battery conditioner/charger, for which there is a connection under the passenger side of the dash.

£14,500 ono

There are some pictures here and it should be appearing on pistonheads very soon.

Cheers,

Ben

Edited by - Dai-X on 31 Jan 2009 20:02:57

• 1 month later...