Click here if you are having website access problems ×

FS: CSR 260 Cosworth Engine COMPLETE

Se7en

I have for sale my genuine CSR 260 Cosworth engine and ALL associated parts. It has done 3k miles with many oil changes. It has the roller throttle bodies and is complete with MBE ECU, wiring, dry sump tank, bellhousing, flywheel, clutch, all ancillaries, engine mounts, pipes, loom, headers and side exhaust, air filter etc etc. Basically, everything to bolt it into a Caterham. The reason for sale is a major upgrade project for the track that will see the fitting of a Russel Savory engine (RSPerformance) revving to 14k. Don't tell Russel as I am still negotiating! Photos available on request. It is still (just) in the car but will be out soon. Looking for £7.5k ono.

Call: +44 (0) 7736 561 962

Edited by - Se7en on 25 Nov 2008 19:19:32

Edited by - Se7en on 24 Dec 2008 16:01:52

Dave,

As the V6 has four cylinders on one bank, and just two on the other, it's in fact quite clever. It leaves plenty of space for alternator, oil pump etc, and you can even avoid the air scoop as you can have a trunk passing through.

*cool*

Se7en, it's the British mentality. You'll get 10 reasons why you shouldn't do something, rather than some apreciation that you want to stick your neck out and build something different.

Good luck with the sale of your engine.

Good luck with your project. *thumbup* Hopefully, you won't be discouraged from posting your progress. 😔

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...