Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Waterproof Oversuit - BB Remainder

Nick Chan

• Area Representative

Finally got round to checking out the spare waterproof Hyrdasuits from the recent bulkbuy we did. The original bulkbuy thread is here

I have now got 1 small remaining. - ALL SOLD NOW

Two have been used very briefly at Anglesey but then changed for a different size - they are as new but obviously I prefer to sell them as used and offered at a slight discount. The other 3 are brand new with their labels.

So what I have is :

New XX-Large £23 - SOLD Patrick

Used XX-Large £20 - SOLD Colin

New Large £23 - SOLD Andy_H

Used Large £20 - SOLD AVES

New Small £23 - SOLD Phil 😬

All prices plus postage or can be made available at the Awards ceremony if required.

Cheers

Nick

Back in a BEC!

Edited by - Nick Chan on 20 Nov 2008 18:09:33

Edited by - Nick Chan on 20 Nov 2008 23:55:15

Edited by - Nick Chan on 23 Nov 2008 10:39:22

What size would I need given I'm slim build but 6foot1? I'm guessing the large rather than XX-Large. If so please put me down for a new Large please.

Batmail me with address for cheque and postage cost. I'll return an email with my details.

Thanks,

Andy

White road legal 2.0 HPC VX race car 😬

• Area Representative

Rob (and Robin Brackett)

Your suits will be taken to Gaydon by Richard Price if you can pass him a cheque for £23 each that will be great.

Andrew Willoughby and Mike Burnham's suits will also be there - payment already rec'd. Many thanks.

Cheers

Nick

-----

Back in a BEC!

• Area Representative

Andy / Aves / Patrick,

Will drop you a line for a cheque when I get a price for postage unless you know someone who can collect on your behalf from Gaydon?

Cheers

Nick

-----

Back in a BEC!

• Area Representative

Hi,

Suits have now been despatched from the Chan household for Patrick / Philip / Andy *biggrin*.

Rob Grigsby / Andrew Willoughby / Robin Brackett / Michael Burnham : Richard Price has your suits for collection at Gaydon.

The only suits I have got left are for Mike Riley and Matthew Aves - Matthew have you sent a cheque & your address as I haven't received anything in the post.

Cheers and I hope everyone finds them suitable esp. in these current conditions... *wink*

Nick

Back in a BEC!

• Area Representative

Roy,

TC is going to have a word with the supplier and see how much he will do a single unit for on the back of the other business. I will drop you a line when we have price.

Anyone else interested?

Cheers

Nick

-----

Back in a BEC!

• Area Representative

Hi Roy,

Thanks for the confirmation. Price at £28.50 is not much more than the price the rest of the BB paid as this became £27.20 when delivery postage was included *thumbup*

Does anyone else want one of these suits? As I am looking to make another order this week/beginning next week, can you drop me an email to nick.chan@btopenworld.com with your size requirement

Cheers

Nick

Back in a BEC!