Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Opinions please - which seats are roomiest?

dalongbloke

Don't know where you are based, but I have a bench back and one seat complete, with another seat with the base removed due to wet damage causing delamination of the ply. I'm in Edinburgh. Let me know if you're interested, won't be expensive, but the postage/delivery could be a bu99er.

Belay that, just saw Worthing. Perhaps a Gonads; I'm in Ilkely Yorks this weekend if you are interested.

Alex McDonald

Loud, louder, loudest...

Edited by - alextangent on 17 Nov 2008 23:23:39

• Area Representative

Andy,

I think the pre-S types have quite thick pads (and why they are quite comfy!) which uses up some of the available depth and height in the cockpit. A foam filled seat with a lot of support under your thighs would easily give more space for your height.

Nick

-----

Back in a BEC!

I used a couple of pre S type seas in my old Westfield… they replaced some bench seats which were fine in terms of leg room but the Pre S type sat me too far forward as the back was more “laid back”

I ended up taking the trim off the seat back and bending the back until it became more upright, if that makes sense. That gave me 2-3 inches more leg room… very comfy seats….

I love my Elise!