Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A635 near Holmfirth

naddy

Hey that's me !!

Got the car on Sept 13th & have just hit 3500 miles - lots of fun, but I am such a novice (first Caterham). It's a factory build, so I was a little surprised to find the nearside cycle wing making a break for freedom on the way to Shrewsbury....

Can't tell you how pleased I am to be spotted ! - Feel free to stop & say 'Hi' if you're passing.

Phil.

3.5k miles in 2 months! Well you'll not be novice for long at that rate!

You can have another 'spotted' too... I saw you in october as well! 😬 - we live in Saddleworth and often head to Holmfirth farmers' market each month to stock up on pies, sausages, meat and the occasional vegetable *tongue*

Nick

ps. is the loose wing sorted?, i have some experience in that area *redface*

Edited by - naddy on 18 Nov 2008 20:20:39

It's good to know another se7ener is so close by & if you do pass regularly feel free to drop in sometime.

As for the wing, I've spoken to Sharon at CC, who says I could use Terostat 9220. As I have no idea where to get that (never heard of it before!!) any advice / suggestions would be most welcome !

I'm hoping to get it stuck back on this weekend - assuming the weather's ok.

Phil.

Thats the stuff to use *thumbup*, i got mine from Gary May at Freestyle Motorsport (search on here, or ad. in low flying, or google it) However i'm not entirely sure if he normally supplies it or just supplied me with some because of the, err, circumstances at the time (long story). You'd be welcome to have the rest of mine but i used it up sticking oak to brick (even longer story *confused*, but sucessful, i might add! )

come to think of it, can't caterham supply it?? foc?? since it fell off !!

I think I'll ask CC to send some for the weekend. If it was something I could pick up easily (& it was cheap!!) I'd happily get it myself. As I have no clue about it, I'll ask them to send some. I'm sure they won't mind.

I have a friend coming over this weekend & he's pretty handy (I'm not!)- so as long as it arrives by then, I'm happy.

• 4 weeks later...