Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2.0 ltr Duratec complete engine

DaveK

Due to a huge change of plans, i have decided to sell my Duratec engine which was planned to go in the back of my elise.

2.0 duratec - Only done 10 miles - Engine came out of a 2007 Ford focus which was stripped for a rally car project

Complete engine inc all ancillaries, starter, flywheel, clutch etc.

£1250.00

Please blatmail me if interested

Julian

I got permission from the wife for the Radical as long as its payed for by selling bits i already have ! as i had to promise that she could have new bathrooms and wooden floors before i spent anymore money on cars *smile*

Dave

• Area Representative

You may need to talk to Lotus SII owner/member Terry Tumber about racing Radicals. He did it for a couple of years and (I believe) got fed up paying for engine rebuilds... Different types of Radicals I know and different ways of driving them... but may be worth chasing him up for more info.

You'll be most welcome to join us with Historic Formula Ford, good racing with big grids, Terry is with us now. I have his number on 01920 871153.

There is a very successful radical at the Combe Gt series that has a Duratec engine in the back with a hewland

The guy who built and runs it also does the tricky bits for me on my SR3. He doesn't currently have a driver for it for next year *wink*. He's an ex F3 race driver himself and has a load of experience on Radicals. I can put you in touch if you'd like to talk to somebody about costs of running a Radical. There's also Rob Clarke who used to successfully run a Clubsport in Combe Special GTs who is a mine of information on Radicals and is a really helpful guy - website here. Drop me a blatmail if you want contact details or if you have any specific questions.

Edited by - MartinP on 14 Nov 2008 21:20:41

Edited by - MartinP on 14 Nov 2008 21:21:58