Click here if you are having website access problems ×

UPDATED - see first post and end Dopple garage clearout - the amazing free giveaway

Gridgway

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is the front ARB narrow track (green)? If so can I have first dibs on it please. will arrange to come and collect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it is widetrack.

OK, nevermind. thanks.

All, I have updated with the first dibs. Please can you check and raise a protest if you think your dibs has preference over what I have put!

JONBOYLAW, please let us know of you want the polisher, I am not sure it is the random type and has 2nd dibs down.

PC will be taking stuff to the AO meeting. If you want stuff via that route and haven't said, please say so.

Darren, noone guaranteed in epsom on friday but it can be collected from Guildford or Woking if that works.

Willie, we have your address and can post.

Graham

Hi,

Is the front ARB still there? I'm sure I could relieve you of it if you want 😬 Be interesting to see the difference it makes. Probably loads of understeer... Is it narrow track?

John

Bugsy: '82 2cv6 (Hitting it fixed it )

Talloulah: '08 1.6K Classic (Tarnishing nicely ☹️)