Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T Thule Roof Bars & Fittings

Rob Morris

Have a set of Thule roof bars with fitting kit to suit all the following vehicles (3 kits in total) Rails are used condition, but still very usabale. These are not the sexy alloy oval rails, they are the black plastic coated square setion items. Alternative fitting kits can be used on theses rails to suit alternative vehicles (sadly no Caterham option available 😬)

Kit 078

Hyundai Sonata

Rover 800

Kit 254

Honda Civic 5dr Hatch 1995 onwards (Rover / Honda shared shape)

Kit ???

Citroen BX / XM

Looking for £10 for the bars and 3 fitting kits before I Flea Bay them. Sorry collection only due to weight. I'm going to next Saturdays AO mtg so could pass on to any other AO's attending if this helps?

Rich,

Debbie turned up with your money to be greated by a stange expresion on my face. I must have forgot to tick the reply emil box so had no ides that you had posted twice and that they were sold. With this in mind I didn't take them with me to the mtg. Whilst i intialy accepted the money i thought about problems with getting the bars to you for sensible money i.e. less thatn the £10 so i'm not out of pocket........! nothing came to mind quickly so I gave Deb back the money.

Still more htan happy to sell them for £10, but we need tofind a means of getting them to you for as little as possible *confused* reason for not taking yoru money was incase we fail to find a method?

SORRY for the slip on my part with not ticking the box so to speak!

Do you have any thoughts? I live in Shropshire, do you go to any Curborough events? Are you going to Oulton Park at all?

Hi Rob.

No problem- I will be up in Leeds sooon to see my daughter who is at Uni.

Don't know how close this to you.

If it does not work out and we can't meet up I wil give the money to NTL any way as I owe for other help from the club in the past from the club. Long story ................

Richard 😬

Richard,

Assume you will be coming up the M6. I cold meet you at the service station 1 mile after J10a (M54) this is only 25 miles fro me and will allow you to continue on route with no deviation.

Let me know when you are coming up (assume it will be a Sat / Sun)?

Rob M

Richard,

Juat had a neibour spot the roof rails in my garage and ask what I was doing with them. Said I was selling them within the club for £10 and he sadi that had he known he would have had them.

Question from me is would you mind if I sold them to him, this would save me having to travel to M6 and gets them out the way quicker etc etc?

Cheers Rob M