Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I've got the grumps now

The Village Idiot

I've often find more 'gosh that removes the bullsh!t' posts down here which is why I nearly always post here than elsewhere. Even when Ash is telling me I am a fcuking wonker at least I know he means it *wink* 😬

Dicks

(BTW when I do finally meet the sheep sh@gging, breath smelling fat piece of lard and his handbag, if he is a meek and 'nice' man I am sooo going to take the p!ss)

😬

Yep that's me very simple *rolleyes* *wink* 😬

I think this might be my last post for a while, I've been soooo simple I don't understand the complexities of an organisation like this

In fact dear farting animal of some indeterminate shape (feline, elephantine??) as you are a newly appointed official I worry about your 'career' for just conversing with me in the shed, be afraid, be very afraid *rolleyes* *thumbup*

There is no worry for me Dicks because regardless what might be said/ people think - this organisation is one to be exceptionally proud of.

I've been through exactly the same when I worked with Rol and as the wife of an MD it was isolating and frustrating listening to everyone, but I kept a knowing smile. Don't believe everything you read!!

People do/say things because they are passionate ... which makes it a great club *thumbup*