Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Honorary Members of the Shed

Alex Birtwisle

As an institution, it is about time 'The Sheds' bestowed honorary membership to pillars of community and society.

Whom ever we decide as worthy of such a prestigious honour, I shall write to. If I get a response, I shall post it in the sheds for all to read.

If we happen to nominate a posthumous honorary membership, I shall have no option other than to fabricate their letter of response and untold thanks.

Obviously, honorary membership of the sheds does not give the individual the right to post here. It does, however, afford them the opportunity to abuse Paul 'old man' Davis, to refer to Caterham 21’s as ‘monstrosities’ and to organise celebrity parties on our behalf.

So… who shall we nominate and why?

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex

here

Edited by - Alex Birtwisle on 5 Nov 2008 16:03:36

she is a tree hugger

But there are gags! 😳

Favourite film in sixth form... "Walkabout" - I'm sure I speak for most sixteen-year-olds at the time. We used to say that there was a single "wrong letter" on the film title - think about it! *nono*

If this is paradise, I wish I had a lawnmower 😬

Webshots here

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Prefers the one where Felicity Kendels dungarees get caught on the Raspberry canes and she has to undress to get un tangled in the Good Life and then our eyes met accross the Artichokes

Tom Good was out on the rotovator collecting wood on the common and ...................................

Did that episode ever happen *confused*

I must lie down

Leave no more than a footprint, take no more than a photo