Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Dedion FIA Roll Bar & 14" Cycle Wing Stays

Brucey

O.k. 1 last go before I go to Caterham Cars .............

I'm after an FIA Roll Bar so I can do some track days. Required by 1st Dec (for my birthday). I believe the one I want is on the CC website as >2003 dedion chassis (even though my car is 1993). ( The live axle one definately won't fit)

I'm also thinking about going over to the dark side and replacing my BRG flares with cycle wings. So I'm really after the stays & headlamp brakets. I accept I will probably have to get the cycle wings new.

Any help appreciated.

Bruce.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Martin,

I'm pretty sure the 15" wing stays are only suitable for 15" & 16" wheels.

However, I'd really appreciate 1st refusal on your std (I'm assuming 13"/14") wing stays when they become available.

Without wanting to push my luck too far......Will you be changing headlamp brackets and cylcle wings at the same time?

I've got a roll bar to keep me occupied for the moment so don't mind waiting a bit!

Bruce.

Bruce

Sorry I should have made it clearer, rereading my post I can see the confusion *confused*

I have a pair of 15" cycle wing stays, these would fit with any size wheel, there is just a bigger gap if you fit low profile tyres and 13" wheels.

I will also have a pair of standard headlamp stays available when I fit my lowered headlamp stays.

I'm sure I also have a pair of black cycle wings somewhere if thats any use.

Give me a ring on 07802 262876 if you want to talk

Martin