Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage space clearing Part 2 (Warning: CARBON CONTENT!)

SLR No.77

• Leadership Team

Time to move on some more items collecting dust so here we go with Part 2 😬

I've allowed for some postage (UK) on all the items but if it's easier they can be collected from LADS, MADS or the Cheshire meets .......

Carbon fibre nose cone, unused, perfect condition. This is 2x2 twill, laid DIAGONALLY (current Caterham CF is laid straight). Will suit a post '96 chassis - this has the lower height bottom wishbone cutouts c/w a deeper bottom section, ie. it hides the lower wishbone mounting bolts. "Caterham" moulded in the lower section. Has holes for upper dzus fasteners but not for the badge or grill - these are marked from new and ready to be drilled/cut. I bought this as a spare aware that it has become very difficult to source a Caterham nose in this weave, but having 3 CF noses for only one car is a little excessive so I need to clear some space! See below for photos, £375 inc postage. Sold to davef

Carbon fibre indicator pods - made by MOG. These have been modified to take a very low "side fitting" headlight stay therefore have a cutout on one side of each. Not really noticeable when fitted though unless you look hard! See below for photos, £15 inc postage. Sold to Mickrick

New unused alloy headlamp brackets, made by MOG, super lightweight and very low. These are intended for use with MOG's carbon headlight pods, or maybe the ones being sold by mickmade here. Similar item shown on the MOG site here - these are the latest "even lower" version. Hole in each for internal cable routing. See below for photos, £30 inc postage. Sold to Mickrick

Head restraint to suit cage (1.25" tubes), complete with all fasteners. Suitable for a roadsports cage (single diagonal top tube). Almost new, £20 inc postage.

Photos here *thumbup*

Please post here and mail me if interested.

Stu.

Joint Area Representative MAD Sevens (Merseyside And District)

www.superse7ens.co.uk..........the rebuild 😬

Edited by - sforshaw on 24 Oct 2008 14:36:51

Edited by - sforshaw on 29 Oct 2008 14:23:35

• Area Representative

Stu,

Can I have 1st dis on the headlight brackets? Presumably these just drop the light into the recesss like the original ones on your's and TC's car?

Thanks

Nick

• 2 weeks later...