Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1.6 Supersport

trevor greaves

• 2 weeks later...

My friend just bought his first 7 last Saturday, and I'm collecting my new toy next week, so yes people do buy 7s this time of year *wink*

My advice : aim at the continental market, since with the current exchange rate it's very attractive to buy UK cars for us mainlanders (but for this you might consider putting the car back in standard form and sell the TB's & emerald separately, since a tuned K is more difficult to get homologated & first time buyers are put off because of this ....).

Good luck with the sale *thumbup*

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” Antoine de Saint Exupery

Edited by - Slider@7 on 28 Oct 2008 10:33:25

• Leadership Team

Trevor, we spoke when you put the car up for sale recently. I'm looking to buy, and know that others are as well - but the cars need to be realistically priced. If you look at what is going on pistonheads you will see what I mean.

If it's priced keenly it will go. I'm annoyed because I missed out on a 1.8vvc with 6 speed and all the toys for 12495 (sold on pistonheads). That's about the right price for a well-specced car like that and the vendor realised that.

I was the seller of the 1.8VVC. Difficult to know what price (i debated for ages) however i looked at the others cars available/spec and pitched below what i thought would get some interest. Seemed to work as luckily had interest and managed to sell within 5 days. Suppose it depends upon if you want to wait for a specific buyer or price it so that it appeals to a wider audiance ie. alot of car for the price. Good luck with sale.