Click here if you are having website access problems ×

lx08kfv

pinkprincess

Ooh, ooh, ooh!! That was me! My first 'spotted'. I'm sooo proud.

I went out for a two hour drive to Orpington to collect a half-hood (cheers Brent; thanks a lot Chris) and got back about four and a half hours later. Second bollocking in two days for "disappearing in that bloody car". 😳 😬 😬 😬 Definite addiction.

*wavey* oh cool, i was in a yellow mg zr with the mini pink princess, and it made my day seeing ya both enjoying the blat and making the most of the sunshine! We were heading to folkestone- thought you would have gone through capel la ferne!!

Go on admit it- is worth the bollockings, and apparantly there are worse things to be addicted to?

Ah! the yellow MG ZR. I kinda got the feeling you were interested - thought you were looking to 'have a go'. If you've been reading TechTalk, you'll know I've just had a dodgy diff replaced and it has absolutely transformed the driving experience.

By the time I saw you, I'd had the phone call from hell and had just switched from a-roads and lanes *cool* to get-home-right-now *mad* roads. Capel would have been another diversion. *tongue*

Worse addictions - yes, harder to shake off - maybe, more fun - definitely not

No the ex was being miserable and stressing me out- he always looks that aggressive especially behind the wheel of my car!! *evil*

Glad you got an even better drive now. *cool*

Sorry to hear you had one of those calls *mad*

I remember going through capel in the 7 for the first time, then going back through twice, cos it just felt and sounded so amazing!!! *smokin*

I guess we all have our vices *wink*