Click here if you are having website access problems ×

So who's Class 1 champ?

Andrew Willoughby

Thanks for that Neil. It's been a brilliant competition and I've enjoyed Class 1 enormously. Jon and Malcolm have been great - obviously very competitive but always willing to share tips with the rest of us, and one another. That's true sportsmanship in my book.

Congratulations, Jon, on a result which would be brilliant any year, let alone your first!

Yes, Neil, we'll be at the lunch and look forward to seeing you all there.

Andrew

Andrew

Jon was on superb form this weekend, winning both events by a significant margin, to give him a well deserved class win *thumbup*. Congrats to Al on his 3rd place today

Matt, I think Orm has 3rd place....

Class 1 this year has been excellent competitive motorsport, roll on next year *cool*...(hopefully will include another trackday/double header at Anglesey)

Malcolm

Congratulations to Jon and Malcolm, superb stuff 😬

Neil, Alan and myself had a great battle on Saturday - the whole of Class 1 improved significantly over the weekend

I just pipped Alan for 3rd place on Sunday 😳 , and wow - Paul, Judith and Richard were going great guns too.

I'm looking forward to see you all next year for more of the same frendly, highly competetive racing *wavey*

Andrew, you really missed out. If you like the sprints then Anglesey is definitely one for next year; it’s well organised, a great circuit and allows you to experience driving in all weather conditions. In the Premier Class, everyone took another leap forward with some great battles going on over the two days. As for my battle with Valentino Hickey *cool*, I’m glad it’s over.

Thanks for a great seasons competition and banter, see you all next time. *thumbup*