Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Saturday afternoon is the new Friday night

The Village Idiot

It is for me - at the moment working early saturday so instead of having 'me' time on a Friday evening Saturday afternoon is it. Have been for a blat, watched theJapan qualifying with my friend Stella now poking my nose into B of the C's. *thumbup*

Saturday afternoons best time of the week right now *wink* 😬

Dicks

😬

PS OI WINDY WHERE'S THE NEW SOFA AN TELLY TO WATCH THE MOTOR RACING - USE YOUR HOI POLLOI TO GET IT SORTED 'ERE IN THE SHED PLEASE

(runs and hides now)

Sorry I swore five years ago never to employ anyone again, I used to employ about 40 people, it was terrible. When the SARS thing in asia broke I had 2 directors in China. They flew back over the weekend and were due to come into work later on teh Monday. 6.30am Monday I get a phonecall from my then warehouse manager, if those directors come in then all the staff will walk out - we could get SARS and kill our children with it he said. I pointed out that staistically they were more likely to die driving to work but it didn't cut any ice. I actually didn't go into work that day as I would have hit/sacked the lot of them 😔.

It took me a further two years to organise things to be able to leave, but leave I did to work for myself. I could employ some more instructors and earn more money but I just don't care for employing people anymore *mad*

So rant over, it's not the bone idle bit it's the staff bit I have problem with *wink*

Dicks

😬

YAY THRICE YAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN WHAT IS KNOWN AS 'DONKEYS' I'M NOT WORKING ON A SATURDAY MORNING TOMORROW *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* 😬 😬 😬

Stella is already with me, video (well DVD) with A. Jolie is ready for later, ohh babe lets just cruuuuuuiisee into the weekend *smokin* *smokin* *smokin*

Dicks

PS If I post alot of jiberish later on I apologise now 😶‍🌫️

PPS The bad news I'm working tomorrow afternoon instead 😔