Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Well it's goodbye from me...

rossybee

...and it's goodbye from him 😳

Seems I have handed over the reigns of Scottish AO so my days of Blatchat are now numbered ☹️

Farewell you lot (there appear to be some unfamiliar names around the sheds these days), I can most definitely say it's been a pleasure *wavey*

You can put a pig in a suit but you can't stop it grunting...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Alex, I'm a great believer of never say never but one thing for sure is that I'll have another 7 at some point in my life (for some reason I tell myself I'll have a 3 year sabbatical, but watch this space *smokin*).

Then I may rejoin the club thus granting me access *smile*

Ross *who* *confused*

Oh i remember him .... Used to post down here in the sheds about a decade ago ... Usually tanked up on McKewans & hairspray? Have i got the right guy? 😬

Take care Ross ... And keep the membership to the club running yah tight sod, then you can pop down here for some "banter" any time you want? *wavey*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Ash - Stella is still very much at the forefront of my life *wink*

And for the rest of you, as I am now demoted to pleb membership (no more AR forum browsing *rolleyes*) I assume it will run until the year end, so I'm not quite ready to turn my toes up quite yet 😬

I will also be found frequenting Scottish elises, land of most excellent banter *smokin*

Well heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 🥰

You won't miss my random posts - there's over 23 thousand post full of shyte scattered all over this forum, but mostly down here in the sheds *smokin*

Hey Ross, if this is because you want to pursue your career in being an ADI let me tell you I tried leaving a while back. So that idea didn't work did it? *rolleyes*

Remember if the shakes and convulsions start up, you know the symptoms, orange monitor-shaped flashes before your eyes and images of waving smilies in your sleep it'll only cost £40 to feel "normal" again. Trust me, I'm an instructor 😶‍🌫️

Good luck mate *wavey*

RW04FUN and BHK47A

RW08FUN

Ah! Hi Rich, I never did get round to replying to your last email, sorry 😳

My ADI days are over - it wasn't working out, or more like fitting in with my other personal commitments, so am currently working my 🙆🏻 off on building sites etc with a joinery firm, but intend on going back to what I know best - engineering and safety in the oil and gas sector.... *rolleyes*

Once again, many thanks for you help and advice during the early stages *thumbup* *wavey*