Click here if you are having website access problems ×

NEW CSR

mic

S47zz - Please can we not make this thread into an argument? It is simply one member trying to sell something to other people who might be interested in buying it.

I agree with you, removing posts is censoring. But what is far more damaging to the Seven community is promoting a culture which does not appear to accept variation, and therefore (as you put it) freedom. Freedom to express opinion is not just the written word, it's expressed in the way we build, maintain, upgrade and use our cars. Afterall, this common theme of the Seven in it's wide varieties is what brings us together on this forum in the first place?!

So I would suggest that posting criticism (in this case) in a thread that has not asked for it is a greater restriction on the community's freedoms than removing it *thumbup*

Just my opinions of course and I am sorry if you do not agree. I am genuinely glad that you enjoy your selection of cars and the variety they bring, and I hope that other members enjoy theirs for their own reasons and are able to offer them up for sale without fear of retribution when the need arises.

Mic - best of luck with the sale. You should have no problem if it's as good as it sounds *thumbup*

Where am I?

• 4 weeks later...