Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Tag Heuer Monaco Vintage Le Mans

Phil G

Prompted by Chris Alston’s thread ‘where to buy Tag Heuer’ on ChitChat I am dipping a toe in the water and placing my own watch up for sale.

Limited Edition Tag Heuer Monaco Vintage ‘Steve McQueen’ Chronograph with blue alligator strap with folding clasp. Worn only 3-4 times. No. 1881 of only 4000 made. Purchased in 2007. All documentation and presentation case included. £2,150 ono

here

Reason for sale: This watch suits a larger wrist as it has quite a big face. I have a small wrist and it just doesn’t look the part.

-----

Phil

Step up to red alert! - Are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.

Hi Graham,

Sensible offers always given consideration…………… *thumbup*

I need to ‘do the math’, as out American colleagues say, on a trade-in for a Rolex which has taken my fancy; that is why I am putting this lovely watch up for sale.

Phil

Edited by - Phil G on 6 Oct 2008 10:49:06

Recession proof purchase; or is that just wishful thinking on my part? 😬 😬 😬

Graham - approx. 35mm square.

Peter - Mentioned that to my local dealer and got a stuttering reply and some old twaddle about not holding much stock as it's all 'to order', hence the 12% increase must be included. I did say that the model I was interested in was a stock item and should reflect the pre-increase price. I will park that one until I am in a position to purchase. Thanks for heads-up. *thumbup*

Phil

Step up to red alert! - Are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.