Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage Clear Out

Pete H

Sadly as there is no longer a 7 occupying my garage I find I have a whole load of nice bits for sale.

Soft bits for Sevens Tonneau Cover, with pockets for leather seats - £70 - Sold to Paul Abrahams

Carbon Bits Low Aeroscreen with plastic mirrors, in as new condition for a std body car. Slight lower than the standard screen, but allows a better view of the front of the car for those of slightly smaller stature. Really good for track days. -£150 - Sold Graham

Pipercross 600 series airbox and trunking. Fits straight onto roller barrel filter backplate. - £100 - Sold to Stu Forshaw

R3/4/500 K series engine harness. I changed this whilst chasing an ignition problem which turned out to be the the ECU, so harness absolutey fine, I kept it as a spare just in case - £65

SPA digital oil/water temp gauge with manual, loom, and senders. - £75 - Sold Christian Cormier

M1 front shock absorbers, no spring platforms. Good condition - £60

De-dion tube, '98 off an SLR. Lower and through tube rear damper mounts. No damage, and very good condition. Only changed to improve the clearance with the rear rims as the newer tubes have a slighty wider track. - £70 -Sold Dave F

Red Silicon Radiator Hoses, top and bottom - £10 1st Dibs Alan Harber

De-dion ears 0.25 degree camber I think (for slicks or ACB10s) - £10 - Sold Nick Chan

K series water rail - £5 - 1st Dibs David Lynch

VHPD 5 inch silencer box off the 4-2-1 system, nice and shiny but not exactly quiet - £30 - 1st Dibs David Lynch

Brand new K series oil pressure sender M12, seemed to be a different calibration than my gauge but probably OK with newer gauges. Used once before I swapped to mechanical - £15

K series thottle cable -spare and un-used - £10 - 1st Dibs David Lynch

K series clutch cable - used - £5 - 1st Dibs David Lynch

K series engine stand - £20

Set of K series ignition leads, and king lead, used - £10 - 1st Dibs David Lynch

All price plus P&P, but happy if you would rather collect, I'm in Derby.

Cheers

Pete. *wavey*

Edited by - Pete H on 4 Oct 2008 22:23:02

Edited by - Pete H on 4 Oct 2008 22:25:43

Edited by - Pete H on 4 Oct 2008 23:09:02

Edited by - Pete H on 5 Oct 2008 12:57:06

Edited by - Pete H on 5 Oct 2008 16:07:21

Edited by - Pete H on 5 Oct 2008 16:54:52

Hi Pete, what material is the tonneau made of please, and are the stud positions standard for all 7's. mine is a standard vvc '02 plate. also please confirm condition and that everything is serviceable ie zips, poppers etc. First dibs subject to this thanks *thumbup* I have the latter s type leather seats

Graham,

Aeros yours if you want it.

Nick,

Similar with DD ears.

Paul,

Tonneau is the same or similar material as the hood I think. Its in really good condition and all fully serviceable. The poppers should be in standard positions I think, so it should fit fine. You could try it first if you like if your not too far way.

Pete