Click here if you are having website access problems ×

oldbutnotslow

This is still only a may be but I believe that I may be able to get my hands on 3 or 4 brand new K series starter motors boxed with a 12 month warranty in 3 to 4 weeks time.

They normally retail at around £180 + p&p

If any one is interested they will be priced at a 20% discount. ie £145 + p&p

I am not going to state my source for obvious reasons!

If you are interested please Blat mail me.

Do not post on here please.

Frankly, I'm not too happy with this. 'I may be able to get my hands on, and 'I am not going to state my source for obvious reasons!' followed up by 'Do not post on here please'

WTF!! It simply looks looks like a fencing operation, if it's not a fencing operation it's looking suspiciously like a trade advertisement, would you care to clear up my confusion, Grant?

I have edited this to remove the original post as this seems as if it is yet another example of where anything that I post is deemed to be unacceptable.

WTF!! It simply looks looks like a fencing operation,

Please be VERY careful about what you infer here!!! I DO NOT take kindly to any suggestion that I am dealing in stolen goods.

They are from a genuine and quite legitimate source. I will send you details of where they are coming from. Its not a trade advert as I would not have been selling these other than in a personal capacity. I shall not now be pursuing this with the supplier.

FRANKLY I DONT KNOW WHY I BOTHER

Grant Taylor - Oldbutnotslow

Edited by - oldbutnotslow on 3 Oct 2008 22:10:35