Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I feel dirty - it's all the fault of the credit crunch

The Village Idiot

Right that's it, insewance covered off - tick

New 'tools' to comply with contract assessed/understood - tick

On message with what 'gubment' want - tick

Assessed what these costs mean to me and pitching at a level that I am comfortable with - tick

Told to wear collar and tie during contract - (gulps, haven't worn a tie (except for funerals) for 5 years) - tick

Prepared to change 'feel' of work/company to match in with contract - tick

Oh I feel like a ho selling myself to some greedy beggar who has a bigger stick than me 😔

How can the people who live with this from day to day look at themselves in the mirror 🤔

Dicks

😔

How can the people who live with this from day to day look at themselves in the mirror

Well for most of us if we don't the bank will take the wall the mirror hangs on

Leave no more than a footprint, take no more than a photo

Edited by - Delbert on 4 Oct 2008 22:09:14

Well after years of working for myself, believing in the free market, hating all the red tape pc bullsh1t, I find myself considering tendering for some 'gubment work', oh the shame to take from the public purse

So you have returned to the real world and left principals in the laundry basket

Paul - you wouldn't want to see me at this work if I get it *nono*

It would mean that you have broken the law and being sent to uncle dickie to get some correctional treatment 😳

Feel really in two minds about this - I will tender this week at what I think is a reasonable amount for my time, however no doubt some oiks will put in a much 'cheaper' price.

Strongy you are correct I am a slut, the work is 10 minutes from home and at a stroke would half fill my diary for next year

Dicks

😔

I thought it was simple for you downsizers

Buy half of Hertfordshire for cash then complain that the latest Morgan Grenfall outcast out bid you on an organic Llama farm

Stop griping if you need the money sell your arse , if you don't feck off and let a slave to the mortgage get the work