Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ashdown Forest

paul abrahams

Paul, I think that'll have been me out on another rattle diagnosis exercise - I got some funny looks as I drove through Crowborough with a stethoscope on! Sorry I missed the wave. I see from your other post that you were at the Crown today - a nice spot to be on a day like we've had.

Cheers,

Adam

Hi Adam, sorry to hear about your rattle. I have given up on my rattles, everyone seems to say it's normal, and if I'm going on a long journey I just wear ear plugs anyway. Having said that, I have managed to cure several rattles on my 7, so if you have a spare hour we could put two brains to good use, to double your chances.

I'm just off Ferndale, St James area.

The Crown is certainly a lovely spot for the afternoon sunshine. You'll have to come on one of our sunday morning blats, and we could end up there. The green would look great surrounded by 7's *thumbup*

Hi SM25T, Yup, my agent (sorry John!) told me that he was in negotiations with you! Hope you get it fitted alright.

Paul, Thanks for the kind offer re. the rattle - I might very well take you up on it sometime - the more ears that hear it the better, and I'm sure it's one of those rattles that somebody'll hear and just say "Oh yes, I know what that is, it's ..." and sure enough it will be. I'm just at the top of Queen's Road, by St John's Church so really very close indeed. I'll drop you a blatmail sometime soon if I may.

Cheers,

Adam