Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2008 Championship post Wiscombe

robmar

hope to get everything published tonight or tomorrow, but as far as I can tell here is the current situation in each class...

*arrowright*Class 1 - Well John is keeping things interesting for all of us in class 1 as we watch on 😬, sorry Malcolm. With his perfect 100 vs a dropped score (98.65) for the later. The race for third is the same as before due to RichardO's dropped score (91.91)

*arrowright*Class 2 - Richard again scored 100.00 and with MikeS dropped his 99.31 so this could be tight... although a dickie bird tells me Richard is only doing 1 round at anglessey so that could hand the title to Mike on count back. How that double spin at the wet curbuuger must hurt 😬 The race for 3rd remains the same as Roger drops the score of 94.35

*arrowright*Class 3 - David is the champion and with most others dropping the wiscombe round things stay the same.

*arrowright*Class 4 - Mark is the champion, NeilC remains in 2nd as Nigel was unable to improve and drops the wiscombe score (94.20). A strong round from Chris HH (95.66) but he won't be able to take 3rd place away

*arrowright*Class 5 - Simon is the champion, Adrian is anasailable in 2nd and now I (671.63)have overtaken Shaun who didin't improve (669.09) for 3rd place

*arrowright*Class 6 - no one turned up so no change there...

*arrowright*Overall there are now 3 joint competitors on the maximum of 8 wins as David Joins that group including Simon and Mark. Now only Mike and Richard in class 2 can theoretically join them.

*arrowright*in the ladies championship, Tam (469.09)is still ahead but drops the wiscombe score (91.19) and Judith has moved up into 3rd on 461.85

*arrowright*in the novices championship JohnW (498.88) is the champion, as even if his closest contenders score 2 maximums he cannot be caught *thumbup*, Chris is also confirmed as runner-up but for 3rd take your pick from MichaelB 457.35, Steve Unwin 455.93, Gary Frost 454.28 and Alan Bowler 450.14

Cheers Rob

Edited by - robmar on 19 Sep 2008 11:42:21

Rob

Many thanks and I am looking forward to the conclusion at Anglesey with so many places still to be decided. I am sure there will be a few calculators and the odd abacus 😬 (for the Saga sprinters) on show in the paddock as people calculate their scores over the weekend.

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*