Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Quiet ....?

Debert

Not the usual "tumbleweed" quiet ... but more a nervous worried sort of quiet (like before a big thunderstorm) *confused*

I have my browser set to "view topics from last 5 days" by default. This used to give between 10 & 15 pages of posts in chit-chat and 3 to 4 pages in the sheds.

After "members only" posting, this reduced to an average of 7 or 8 pages upstairs, and 2 or 3 pages down here.

The last few weeks has seen a reduction to 4 or 5 pages in the big house, and now only one page of funnage here.

Has everything *really* been said about sevens or is it less posters, or people just posting less?

I realise that the "top hitters" are plastering less these days, but do 3 or 4 people really make that much difference?

*signed*

(Confused of Bermondsey via Pompey) *tongue*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Edited by - Fletch on 18 Sep 2008 12:02:39

the current atmosphere in bc is more likely to drive people away rather than make them welcome and allow them to express themselves. We are all so very different with ownership or interest in a little car being the only thing in common.

The efforts of nice people are often drowned by elements of intolerance, aggression and sometimes people just being plain rude or selfish.

☹️

Antonella

my photos here here