Click here if you are having website access problems ×

That's Ma Boy!

mikes

If you don't know already, Danny came 7th in his race at Cadwell - well done son *wink* *wink*

Apparently had a bit of a nightmare in testing with the brakes but after qualifying 8th he made it up to 4th or 5th pretty quickly before, yes - going grass cutting - we have all been there 😬 😬

Mike

Err...4-5th after making a good start - sprinting helps there 😬 and keeping my foot in through Charlies 😬 then making a novice error...assuming that on the exit of a corner there would be room 😔

Possibly best that way....fighting up front could have possibly been a step too far in the first race 😬

oh...flappers on the inside of the entry to the mountain....they damage your wings when you run through them cutting corners 😬 😬 😬 😬

Simon......come play Grads...... 😬 😬 😬 the budget isn't actually that much more than sprinting in Classics *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Dannyboy *tongue*

Well done Dan *thumbup*

Simon, its no guarantee of safety *smile* I did 17 sprints & hills in my Busa 7 without a crash, but first time on a race circuit with it, bish bash bosh ☹️ ☹️

It happens when you are a bit of a tryer *tongue* As long as you are fast the rest of the time *thumbup*

Don't let it get you down (not too much anyway *rolleyes*)