Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Race boot cover

TomB

Got a JJ Half Hood?

Then get rid of those nasty hood sticks and boot cover and replace with a shorter race cover

Not sure they are still available from CC but Ive got one for sale. Ive just bought it from an ex Blatchatter, but unfortunately being an older car, my poppers are in different places. I obviously dont want to drilled new holes in the car and as Im replacing an old tatty boot lid, I dont want to put new holes in this boot cover and make it look tatty.

It can be posted as there is no metal strip in it - it will fit in an A4 jiffy bag.

£50 +p&p or collection from Bolton, Manchester,LADS or MADS.

Tom,

I have a JJ half hood and have done away with the sticks, AND my boot cover flaps around like a loose thing.

Mine is an 04 standard, basic 1600 roadsport with FIA single strut role bar.

If this would fit my car I would be interested, what do you think?

tony's bad, blue 7 here

Condition is OK - there are holes for the seat belts and rivet holes for the tonneu (spelling? *confused*) covers.

I dont know if it would fit a cage. Ill take a pic tonight and email it to you both if you send me your address. I can also send a pic of it on the car of the former owner. I was a little surprised the poppers where in different places- would be best to compare the photo tonight with the approx location of poppers on your cars.

My car is a 1996 car and I think the boot cover came from a newer car. I suspect it would probably fit an 04 car - after all there have been a few changes to the chassis over that time.

Ill send you both pics out, with Martin having first refusal. Hope you are OK with this Tony.

Its a shame it didnt fit!

I know when Gareth brought this originally it was a straight swap onto his 97 car

I also brought one s/hand for my 01 SLR and it fitted perfectly?

You would expect boot popper positions to be identical - anyone know the differences?