Click here if you are having website access problems ×

two horse power....

magister

Sadly, with daughter 2 off to university this year, we need to 're-home' our two ponies.

Shannon - 14 years, 14/2 hands. Connemara (un-reg). Very good to do / well mannered. Has been placed in local dressage.

£3200 ono inc tack and rugs

Bobby - 8 years, 11/1 hands. Dartmoor (un-reg). Very pretty. Good for showing, lead rein, jumping. Excellent with children - very predictable.Very easy to do.

£900 ono inc tack and rugs

Blatmail for pics/ more details

PaulB

A nag a nag - you want to meet my wife - she's just blown the equivalent of a R500 on her new dressage horse - not to mention the new horse box which has put an end to my thoughts of a BJ Race Shuttle.

Sound like nice ponies - I wish you luck in finding a new home - I certainly know how important it is.

www.geoffwilcoxphotography.co.uk

We're finally down to 1 horse now, from 4 *eek*, got rid of the lorry a couple of years ago and life is slowly returning to normal, I still need to lay down in a quiet darkened room occasionally, or if that isn't possible, the only other cure is a blat to Exmoor in the Seven *cool* 😬

Best of luck in rehoming the ponies Paul *thumbup*

Paul J.

Loud pipes save lives, but quiet ones save your hearing.

Paul

I know what you mean......then there's the cost *eek* One quiet weekday afternoon I escaped from work not expecting anybody. I had a succession of visitors all requiring a cheque. The farrier, then the vet followed by the moblie saddle repairs, then finally the hay delivery. The worst bit was then having to unload a 100 bales (admittedly most were for my wife's sheep 😳.....)

Life is simpler now with a yard full of cars 😬

Malcolm

Paul B good luck with the sale, have a BTTT on me *thumbup*

Edited by - Englishmaninwales on 11 Sep 2008 19:58:18