Click here if you are having website access problems ×

An anual trend

The Village Idiot

Come the first dark evenings every year and sure as eggs are eggs (and aching mens feet) the 7 owning massive all get on their high horses and start bickering about frankly not a lot.

So there are some stickers - big deal ( *wavey* Mav is my order still OK *wink*)

So some people think a name change wouldn't hurt - it's their opinion but it ain't gonna kill anyone

So some manufacturing processes have changed - wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to me if I had the funds to go and buy a new R500 - I would just be dribbling at the excitement of the car.

Ah so that's hit the nail on the head - this a car club based on the best bl00dy sports/racing car made

Lets enjoy the cars thats why we own them and spend less time being a little bit too sensitive towards each other.

Dicks

😬

Actually I'm coming round to the fact that it can be carthartic to vent one's spleen.

One minute Blatchat's being berated for being bland then condemned for being controversial.

It's certainly more interesting than the weather of late, so stop being so sensitive yourself *tongue*