Click here if you are having website access problems ×

One Seven in 1400 miles

myothercarsa2cv

In all my miles in the last week or so, I saw one seven, and that was on a trailer being towed away from Oulton Park. I waved as I whizzed past, cos I was turning right on my way to Manchester. Think it was yellow, but my memory is rubbish. I'm pretty sure it was a Wednesday, about 4-4:30pm. Lots of flash cars leaving.

Ooh, I did see a Locost/Robin Hood type thing with one very happy owner driving. But otherwise, a pretty barren week and a bit. If any of you saw me and honked/waved/flashed from a jelly mould, *wavey* back!

John

Formerly known as AllyCat (changed to respect the true 'alicat')

Bugsy: '82 2cv6

Talloulah: '08 1.6K Classic

Agree with you John, caterhams are are rare sight on our roads.

Another way of looking at is we are members of a pretty exclusive club! *wink*

Like you done many miles motoring on hoilday this summer all over the place, saw one 7 (a very nice superlight parked up in Bexhill reg C7 LWT), coming to any meets this month? *wavey*

Martin.

I guess it is exclusive. I suppose it's a good thing!

Hope to make it down to a few meets, though 3/5ths through my allotted insurance mileage and more than 7 months to go before renewal... ☹️

John

Formerly known as AllyCat (changed to respect the true 'alicat')

Bugsy: '82 2cv6

Talloulah: '08 1.6K Classic

I did 2,000 miles from Bristol to Toulouse and back via Belgium, Dijon and Millau this summer and only saw one other seven. White one between Le Puy en Valey and Mende on my way to Millau.

I was in a blue seven with halfhood on, it had been raining and I couldn't be bothered to stop to take it off. Good to see another seven in such a remote place *wavey*

They're all too rare ☹️ We did our annual trip to Scotland and only saw 1.

It was parked in our hotel carpark in Pitlochry. It was red with white wedding ribbons adorning the mirror to headlamps. This was a hire care that the bestman & some mates had hired for the weekemd for the the bride & groom.

This could have been a disapointment for the groom as the first lady guest passenger I gave a ride to exclaimed that the experience I gave her was better than sex 😬 😬

rog

C7 TNT - it's Dynamite!(Honda Irish Green and Peugeot Graphite grey)