Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham Fireblade

DSL

• Leadership Team

Sooooo glad I havn't had a glass of wine tonight. This is such a tempting price for a great car and I might not be able to restrain myself....

Brent Iknew I had seen that car somewhere before. In that case, it was the first Fireblade I ever had a ride in when it visited Montignac on the Bordeaux Blat!

Michael

Edited by - Mcalvert on 4 Sep 2008 22:34:14

Go on Michael, go for it. You know you were wondering what to get Tam for Christmas this year! *wink* 😬

DSL, it was in Montignac 2003 during the Bordeaux Blat that we all met up with Roger and this car. It was the first Fireblade 7 I had driven with in close quarters and I particularly recall the Saturday where we had been giving rides to the locals in the afternoon. In the early evening Roger and I were both asked to give rides to two people who couldn't be there in the afternoon and I well remember chasing Roger down the road in my 210 bhp Zetec car I had at that time.

In the stillness of the evening, our 7's were the only cars on the road and the banshee howl from the Fireblade just in front of me as we both gave them some welly down that road drowned out the deep noted roar from mine. A sound and experience that will live with me for a very long time. 🥰 Our passengers were quite impressed as well. *cool*

Good luck with selling this iconic car. Whoever buys it will be a very lucky person indeed. *thumbup*

Having just sold my present 7 and recalling that Summer trip to Montignac, I'm almost tempted myself. *biggrin*