Click here if you are having website access problems ×

R400 must go

Dunsfold Dave

Got my new R500 coming in oct so need to free up space for it!

My R400:

Heater

Full Weather gear + interchangeable windscreen and Caterham Carbon aero screen and mirrors

R500 under nose cool air induction sytem

Two interchangeable exhausts - large one and a small very noisy R500 model + CAT

Triple pass radiator

Half doors

Stack display

All the usual R400 carbon bits

Tonnau covers

Engine was completly rebuilt by Minister in 2007 about 5000 miles ago. Current Mileage is 36k

Caterham offered me £16K all I want is more than this, its more important for me to have a quick sale.

DD

Nathan,

IIRC tt's a Triumph motorbike metallic green though not sure what it's called. This is a lovely car which I'm sure Dave won't mind me saying has given him a huge amount of fun and, knowing Dave, has been very well cared for.

Dave, I'd make you an offer for that quick sale but you'd probably thump me when you heard how much 😬 😬 😬 Good luck with the sale and can I book a ride in the new toy(s) sometime please *wink*

Steve.

Sussex (West) AR

Not forgetting Percy the Polar Bear

Nathan

Steve is correct it is Triumph green I'll email you some photos. If you go on the Ben Lovejoy nurburgring site photos and type in my reg L7YEL you'll see a couple of shots

Steve

I have a wedding to play guitar at in the afternoon but I will try to come over in the morning.

I'll be really sorry to see it go, but needs must.

DD

• 3 weeks later...

Still Available £16,500..........New MOT this weekend and service from Caterham.

I need to sell it to make space..... why don't you buy it and sell on for a profit the easyist £3k you'll ever make.

Few people interested, one wanted to pay a deposit this week but did'nt come round.

DD

I know Tony, but an R400 has sooo many goodies - the cost to upgrade mine to this level would be ridiculous and this sounds such a bargain - in fact I am stunned that it hasn't been snapped up long ago *eek* In reality though I doubt my little plan will come together so my car is likely remain a feature in the Meon valley for some time yet.