Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Delbert, WC - ticket lottery - get yer names down!

GTD

**Please note the maximum number of recording dates that you can apply for is one per household and you will receive two tickets. If you apply for more than one recording, BBC Studio Audiences will randomly select the date you will be eligible for tickets for and process that application.**

So I did the 20th of December

If Windy does another date that doubles the chances

and if we all do different dates and I promise not to where my frock , and I do my best Smile etc etc etc

Ugly women are more gratefull and could serve a purpose , doesn't mean you will look good with one on your arm

Well I've gone for every date *smokin* ... I'm quite happy with random and my thinking is that way they'll then know I'm a big fan and desperate to see any live show, rather than someone who's after a couple of tickets cos they're free!! 😶‍🌫️

Mind you the Beeb don't have the best record for phone-ins so this'll probably be fixed too 😔

• 4 weeks later...
Bet she *could* You'd just need a heat gun & two pairs of pliers QED!

what does wanting to mutilate dolls say about your character?

'll be applying to SCD for tickets. And if I am lucky enough to get two, I'll raffle the spare one for NTL. Certainly won't give it to delbert, UNLESS he promises to wear the pink frock.

A Woman's Place is - in her Se7en