Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Fleckles , reverse sachets & a quick Lindy Hop

Delbert

If ever a thread deserves a Sticky its this one

Strictly is back ,,,, Can I wait ???

Will anybody notice the latin ballgown is last years , will it still fit ?//

Questions questions

Ugly women are more gratefull and could serve a purpose , doesn't mean you will look good with one on your arm

I know Del - I'm polishing my dancing shoes in preparation ... 16 contestants as well *cool* ... that's got to be 13 weeks worth of pleasure on a Saturday night *smokin* ... then there's the Sunday night dance off and Claudia's bit 🥰 🥰 oooooooohhhh

(well so long as no one drops out 😔)

I'm polishing my dancing shoes in preparation

my anged Welsh maiden aunt used to cuss girls with shiney shoes as she reckoned boys could see up the gurls skirts !!!!

I thought the article on The Daily Mash website about the BBC recording it at the bottom of a large barrel was quite witty.

Sorry Delbert

Be off with you

And Desperate Housewives is back on on 3rd September too ... one wonders, can live get any better!!??

But the Gilmore Girls series will finish soon with Rory now going to Yale rather than Haaverd and the Inn gettting burnt down

Anyway Focus , get you fluids up and be braced for Claudia 🥰 🥰 🥰

Ugly women are more gratefull and could serve a purpose , doesn't mean you will look good with one on your arm

Edited by - Delbert on 29 Aug 2008 13:33:41

How interesting Billy, I'd love to hear that having spent many an hour at Crewe awaiting a connection between Derby / Liverpool when I was at POLY (not Uni *rolleyes*)

In fact I have a funny story of how I don't actually have a Liverpool Poly Degree Certificate.

My proper Liverpool Poly one was lost in the post, and because the Poly changed it's name to John Moore's University the summer I graduated, they couldn't produce a replacement 😔

I eventually got one from the Open University 😳 with a tiny mention to Liverpool Poly in brackets!! *cry*

Edited by - WindyCat on 30 Aug 2008 18:05:12