Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Isn't married life great...

CageyH

so a lot of changes ahead

Just change the name on the deeds to the house and cars now , saves hassle further down the road

Right down in your diary the last time you

1)expressed an opinion without first consulting

2) bought clothes you like

3) watched motor sport without that "atmosphere "

4) chose pub over mothers union barbeque

Ugly women are more gratefull and could serve a purpose , doesn't mean you will look good with one on your arm

having any suggestion initially criticised

Yes quiete correctly

He is protecting you for your own good

It not good for a woman to show levels of inteligence near that of a man

It displaces the gender dynamic in the community and you will be an outcast from both genders society if you have one lucky thought and claim to have a male level of inteligence 😬

Ugly women are more gratefull and could serve a purpose , doesn't mean you will look good with one on your arm

The changes are all for the better

Your clothes will all be washed and ironed. *biggrin*

You'll never have to cook another meal or wash up again - ever! *biggrin* *biggrin*

She will love pushing a vacuum cleaner around and generally keeping the house tidy. *biggrin* *biggrin* *biggrin*

You can concentrate on being the breadwinner, and thus enjoying yourself whenever you feel fit *thumbup*

You may notice that she starts buying lots of cushions *confused* Somewhere there is a strict cushion:age ratio that married women must adhere to *confused* *confused*

Don't forget to regularly get pissed, come home, slap her on the arse and say "Ullo darlin" *tongue*

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*

Webshots here

Omg ... I nearly bought a cushion from laura ashley today ... I must be just days away from 'that age' *cry*

And only yesterday I went past a shop with a blown up card in the window - the groom was carrying his bride over the threshold and underneath it said

"Right that's enough of this sloppy business why isn't my dinner on the table"

😳

😬

Carefull Cagey - as soon as the ring is on the finger their demeanour to you will change. Doing those 'special' little things just for you will go out of the window now that she has her 'man' *eek*

Still has its upside, cooking/cleaning/skivvy done for you can't be all bad *wink* 😬

Dicks

😬

(still remembers WC complaining that I described the washing machine as belonging to my wife)

Strongy *thumbup*

She's younger than me, so the cushion collection hasn't started in earnest yet. *smile*

Liked your list BTW - but you missed one thing - God made lawn-mowers look like old fashioned hoovers so that the wife can work them while you're out playing golf or fishing. *wavey*

Can you really believe that Cagey got married? *confused*

Joint AR South Wales The Taffia

Webshots here

Edited by - Ash Bailey on 29 Aug 2008 07:37:29

OMG - cushions have started appearing in our house. Ornaments for sofas.

However, you will develop selective hearing as a husband but to compensate she will only be able to talk to you when the TV programme you have been waiting for is on rather than before or in the ad breaks....apparently.....oh hello dear, what am I typing?...nothing...just on blatchat.....no, you wouldn't want to read it.....no, I don't mean you......Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Oh, and if they have studied medical things they know how to really hurt and not leave bruises.

Congratulations to you both *smile* *thumbup* *wavey*

And yes - married life to a French girl is great *thumbup* *smokin* 🥰

"Oi!! Femme! Ou est mon verre de vin est pizza 🤔 *mad*" *tongue* 😬

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Clam Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here