Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Red High Level L E D brake light for sale NOW SOLD THANKS

Billyboy

Its more or less the same as this one here has about 1.5 metres of cable included.

I have made a new mounting for my 3rd brake light( been a temp fix for 2 years *redface*) and I have some parts remaining including 3 of these brake lights

£20.00 each including postage

If anyone wants one? before they go on ebay

Just to add the ends can be rotated on the horizontal axis SO you can connect direct to the roll bar with minimal effort, channeling the cable down into the boot via the nsr roll bar tube.

Edited by - billyboy on 20 Aug 2008 10:53:38

Edited by - Billyboy on 25 Aug 2008 17:07:34

I have the same unit on my 7.

I mounted mine onto 2 plastic right angled brackets (modified black drain gutter mounts) and then onto 2 plastic clamps that fit to the Roll Bar (from a couple of bicycle light mounting kits).

Normally it sticks straight out the back, but If I have the full hood up, I rotate the roll bar brackets 90 deg down and swivel the brake light 90 deg (so it faces the back again). This effectively lowers the light assembly so it can be seen through the rear window with the full hood up.

It stays where it is with the 1/2 hood up and fits nicely into the recess at the back of the 1/2 hood.

Hope that makes sense *rolleyes*

Bruce.

*arrowup*

*arrowup*

Yes it does *thumbup*

I have now made a bracket to accomodate several types of light that is bolted to the rear passenger bulkhead and puts the light a little lower...nearer the X on the roll bar

So it can be clearly seen while using full hood and JJ or Rif bag setup..........

But roll bar fixing would work with these also