Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Tonneau cover

gileshudson

• Area Representative

I'm after a tonneau cover (new or used) for my 1996 HPC and unsure whether I can get one 'off the shelf', with S-type seat pockets in as standard.

I could get a tonneau from Caterham, SB4S or maybe Oxted.

Any advice or a chance that maybe someone has upgraded seats in their 7 from S-types to Tillets and has a redundant cover they are looking to get rid of.

Here's hoping,

Giles

*arrowdown* PS: Beryl link below shows the car; regarding my roll bar type, etc. *arrowdown*

Beryl the Yellow Peril (HPC)

Edited by - gileshudson on 20 Aug 2008 22:40:19

• Area Representative

Giles,

You cannot buy a genuine / off the shelf tonneau cover from Caterham (or I suppose Oxted for that matter) with the head rest pockets for S Type seats. Your only option is either to get a Soft Bits For Sevens new one (I fitted one for a friend recently and the fabric match to the boot cover was excellent) or to have an OEM Caterham one modified by SBFS to add the pockets. I had tillet pockets fitted into an OEM one and the job was great and around £50-60 plus postage.

The other (cheap) option is to get a standard cover and have two small slots cut in to allow the headrests to be left on the seats but obviously not covered by the tonneau....

HTH

Nick

-----

The BEC has gone - now onto an R400!!