Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Well Helllooooo

The Village Idiot

Enough of that Leslie Phillips voice,

just saying Hi from a hotel bar in Guernsey, apparently Rick Stien stayed here and recommended the lobster - but I've had a nice rib eye.

Climbed on the net for business but called in here and found the shed very quiet - what are u all doing?????

Soo - if you've got a kid yet again I find I'm agreeing with paul - make the sods work its much better for them.

Del as Paul says eat the fish after all you killed him so don't let the protien go to waste - as a student he would have been ketchup!!!!!

The moral - I agree with Paul twice WTF is wrong with me????

Dicks

KG KG

For many years the Hedgehog Squadran has been honed into a fornmation flying display team.

However Viz the Dam the as yet unseen SAS wing of the Sleath Porcupines are swimiming up stream with the neccesaru explosive badger pooh *eek*

Ugly women are more gratefull and could serve a purpose , doesn't mean you will look good with one on your arm

• Area Representative

with GJT itself.

Very tempting to take the 21 (I would have only needed to fill up once *tongue*) but the better handling of the 7, particularly when "making progress" in the Welsh mountains won over economy.

*redface* I stopped for fuel 4 times! *redface* but I did start with an empty tank.

Democratic dissent is not disloyalty, it is a positive civic duty.

504 tanks of fuel

Drive an MGC to Devon and Back then go for a week in Inverness down to Goodwood Reveial

That 504 tanks no prob 😬

Ugly women are more gratefull and could serve a purpose , doesn't mean you will look good with one on your arm

GJT - thats excellent blatting *thumbup*

Del thats still cheap compared to what else you have been spending on that car *eek*

Myles - it's allright one had a housekeeper stay and do the mucking out when one was away *thumbup*

I do like the thought of a squadron of flying hedgehogs though *wink*, chocks away chaps, spines out front enemy at 3 o'clock ack, ack, ack 😬

Dicks

😬

Del thats still cheap compared to what else you have been spending on that car

I still maintain Lil is cheaper than a Wife

granted at the moment I think its would have to be a wife with an insatiable thirst for Jimmy Choes *eek*

Ooh fab Cagey ... which side

I would guess that as this is a wedding rather than a civil partnership

The otherside 😬 😬 😬