Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Come and join me upstairs

Hibster.

I spent both £300 poor-grants on computer bits actually. Easy-come...

But I do remember reaching a level of malnourishment that would have ended with an ambulance on the 5-mile walk home one afternoon had I not had a voucher for a bar of chocolate in my wallet - damned little besides a library card in there at the time.

And the cheap baked-beans! Never, ever again. If I end up on the streets, I'll stick to Special Brew *cool*

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Ecosse™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

must admit I have just remebered

Final year Food or beer cunundrum. 75pence in pocket and no cheques left in cheque book *eek*

So I bought a Snake Bite to mull over the issue

Sort of decided really so invaded ther next door neighbours garden

Knicked an Onion and baked it

Ugly women are more gratefull and could serve a purpose , doesn't mean you will look good with one on your arm

We had a rule in my shared house, myself and a friend shouldn't spend more than a pound on a meal for two.

Fond memories of pasta with Tesco value chicken soup to flavour.

On special occasions we went full out and had pasts with campbells soup (not the whole tin mind you) and tesco value fish fingers.. Ahh yes, fond memories of fish with black bits *tongue*

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Ketchup sarnies

Basic Recipe

1) Pocket roll from Refectory

2) Pocket ketchup satchets (yes children they used to be free)

Apply on to other and chew

And as a friend was a good religious boy for Friday we would use Tartae Sauce

Ugly women are more gratefull and could serve a purpose , doesn't mean you will look good with one on your arm

Not that I could possibly condone this but if the butter packet slipped under the plate rim in the uni cafeteria

Also being a volunteer for the local police for their line up parades paid very well - bless the ner do wells of Middlesbrough who kept me in Kwick-scuzz sausages.

Still at least they are not doing what my mum did - which was to delay handing in my grant papers so my grant was late and I was taught a lesson. Suprisingly I am still speaking to her.

Still at least they are not doing what my mum did

well I read that , spat large amounts of Vino Rouge

I know grants need to be supplemented and every family has its secrets but outing your mother 😳