Click here if you are having website access problems ×

NNNNggggggg. Want (No, NEED) to go sprinting

Mcalvert

• Leadership Team

It's been 2 weeks since Harewood and there's another week to wait until Curborough.

Damn, must be getting addicted. Bring it on!

Michael.

Edited by - Mcalvert on 14 Aug 2008 17:15:17

I should perhaps explain that he is currently stuck at Dublin airport with only Guinness and the internet for company 😬

Shaun - I suspect we'll be finding bits of gravel for a while yet 😳 *tongue*

Tam

Drowned Rat Racing

Michael,

Feel free to pop round and mow my lawn to!! I've been over-seas since Harewood and it was a foot tall then. I'm not looking forward to seeing the jungle that will be my garden when I get home this weekend!

Looks like Curbrough will be my last outing of the year as work is going to get in the way of all the other events. Ho hum... ☹️ ☹️

You lucky lot!

I’m out for the rest of the season with a shoulder injury *cry*(Op is a week today) so have to leave it to Neil, Martin, Nigel etc. to try and give Comp. Sec. some trouble.

Have fun everyone – I’ll be back! *wavey*

Paul Forster

I’m out for the rest of the season with a shoulder injury (Op is a week today)

Good luck with the op Paul and hope to see you at the awards or next season if not *thumbup*......rest assured I will be doing my utmost to try and give our comp sec as much hassle as my (lack of) talent allows

Neil – looking forward to a showdown after last years humiliation at Curbs *tongue* 😬

Class 4 Zetec *cool*

Paul,

Good luck from me as well. That means one less to share the saga harassment with 🙆🏻

It must have been all that high G cornering you have been doing!

Either that or too much beer glass lifting *wink*.

Hope it goes well.

Mike

Can i put.....NNNgggggg Want

A whole season wasted..... 🙆🏻 but...if any of you chaps/ ladies are around Lincolnshire on Sunday 14th......you may find a certain ex sprinter attempting to shine in his first ever race 😬 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*

Thanks to Tam, Martin, Nigel, Mark, Mike & Chris for the good wishes and I hope that you all have a great (and dry) Curborough.

Tam, I think that you need to be more strict with Michael otherwise he may have behavioural problems when he grows up! *nono*

Mike, it was the probably the beer that did it but the new bionic arm (first of the winter upgrades) will be able to handle 2G & 2 pints at the same time. *cool*

Paul Forster