Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Don Keekok

CageyH

He jested about a jester but wants a car with a zip to be taken seriously - cake and eat it, one rule for them one rule for me etc. If he really wanted to sell what is an interesting car he also needs to take into account what the new owner would have to do to get the car into the form that the new owner wishes, that it is an old car, that the new R500 seems to be stunning etc. Nothing that he hasn't said to other people along the way so now it is put up or shut up.

Dicks

😬

(I don't need to hide *wink*)

Saw this in For Sale and felt certain it was being discussed down here so just came down for a look see and lo and behold............ 😬

As I understand it from his last post on B/Chat, EFA believed there must be something wrong with us for wanting to remain members of this club and said he had no wish to be a member under the present management. (or words along those lines)

Strange then that he still takes an interest in B/Chat as he has obviously read the comments in Peters thread. Frankly I am bored to tears with his constant hyping up of this car and the seemingly incessant ....."I'm selling it.........no I'm not........yes I am............no I'm not"

If he is selling it for sure this time then fine, please just get on and do it. We all know he has spent a small fortune on developing this car over the years and has suffered many trials and tribulations along the way. It now seems to be sorted so I am sure if anybody actually buys it, they will enjoy it. EFA should be pleased he is getting free publicity on B/Chat because let's face it, he is no shrinking violet when it comes to self publicity so frankly I find his apparent affrontery on that link to be rather disingenuous. It serves as yet another link to the fact that he is selling his car, keeps it at the top of the agenda and, therefore, serves his purpose very well.

I'm not going to comment on the value of the car because we all get what we can when selling something and I genuinely hope he achieves what he wants for it. The fact that it is such a well known car almost works against it in some ways as regardless of who buys the car, it will always be known as Arnies car, especially if the buyer kept the reg number. Despite that though, as I said, I hope he sells it and a line can be drawn under it this time. *thumbup*

Thanks. *thumbup*

I do intend to build something else but not sure what just yet. I look like being extraordinarily busy for the next 18 months or so until I retire so whatever I choose, it won't be until then.

My 7 is now pretty well sorted but alas I won't be able to use it much in the immediate future so felt it was better that someone with more time on their hands can get the benefit of driving it.

I've enjoyed my 11 years of 7ing but it is time to move on now.