Click here if you are having website access problems ×

BMW 330d Manual Touring - keep your eyes open!!

David M

If anyone happens to come across a BMW 330d Touring for around £6k X Reg most probably... could they let me know..... Its all change in the Martin household as Baby no. 1 is on the way. So will be selling my Mercedes 190e 2.3-16 Cosworth and want to something a bit more practical. Although that is what I told my wife before I bought the Cossie, which was the practical car over the seven 😬 before I pulled the rear subframe off and refurbished and rebuilt it all in the conservatory.

Anyway any help finding one gratefully received.

David M

*smile*

GF04RCE.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here.

mines the E91, so not sure if i can help.

the gearbox is not as smooth as other cars, but you learn to put up with it. no problems though.

touch wood i've had no issues other than the runflat tyres, and the fact it has to go back to BMW to get 4 wheel tracking.

not sure if that would apply to an older model. if it does then i would check it drives smooth and no pulling. BMW charge £200 for the privlage.

Turbo's are the biggest bill, so try and get one thats had one fitted recently, and a full history essential.

when i was looking for a previous car, it took me nearly 12months to find the right one. there are lots of great cars out there that don't get used alot, even older ones.

some cr@p ones too.

happy hunting

Duratec is the way forward!! Here

Found one..... £6k for a late 2002 330d Touring, manual dark blue, 115k miles great condition, although interior has had it hard a little..... *smile* Fingers crossed its a good one. All I know is that is a hell of alot of car for £6k so 😬

David

GF04RCE.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here.