Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Alloys

Stuart McGill

What have you available? Set of 4 needed, must be in good condition.

Am either going to refurb exisiting 13" Minilites or replace... dependent on cost to replace / refurb.

Ideal set would have A021's on really but let me know what you have.

Fitment for a 2004 De dion.

Many thanks,

Edited by - Stuart McGill on 12 Aug 2008 12:06:03

Stuart,

I have a set of silver 13 x 6 minilites. They are in good condition i.e the rims have not been 'dinged' and the silver finish is good. However, there is some flaking of the laqueur on the rims.

They are currently shod with A021Rs in 185/70/13 profile. The tyres are really only good for a few more trackdays though. However, I do have a set of Bridgestone Potenzas RE720 185/60/13 and these have (from memory) 3-4mm of tread. for the sake of an extra £20 I could put the Bridgestones on for you if you preferred.

Looking for £200 for wheels and 21Rs. (plus carriage)

Chris Alston

C7CAT 1800 Supersprint

R248 *tongue* ....and then I jumped in *eek*

Edited by - Aeroscreens on 12 Aug 2008 13:06:09

Chris,

Thanks for your offer, I currently have 13 x 6 Minilites which sound in a similar (ish) conditon to yours although they do have a bit of corrosion between the spokes. I think i'm best hanging on and perhaps getting them refurbed unless another offer comes along.... ideally anthracites....!

Cheers

Stuart

Got set of Minators (Black with chrome rim) original set from 2003 Acadamy all wheels in straight clean condition and tyres with plenty of life.

Drop me a line if interested - they are posted in the for sale section.

I also have anther spare set with A021's which may soon become available - they're the only wets I have today and can not let them, go unitl a set of my MB's to come back from Overhaul.

• 2 weeks later...