Click here if you are having website access problems ×

D.I.T.P Airbox

Davey Bee

Carbon airbox & filter that has never been used. Made for Vauxhalls although I would think that it would fit on other engines. A must if you are using Freestyle inboards.

£425

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

R600 VX here

Paul, I can testify that the DITP air box is a work of art, but will not work with your trumpets - been there spent a fortune at Reverie as a consequence.

There are a set of 4 straight carbon trumpets at Swindon somewhere (they belong to me an Gary is trying to track them down). The trumpets came off a GP2 Astra rally car piloted by Robbie Head if I recall correctly. If Gary finds them you are welcome to them, as there are a very limited number of those lovely roller barrels around 😬

The air box will work with these, but the bonnet appeture will mean a second bonnet. Might be worth the investment if induction noise is an issue. DITP airbox will then be positioned as K2RUM

Anthony

Just for info - From my experience the DITP box definitely fits with no issue with standard Jenvey Taper TB setup. It will also just fit a standard bonnet with the cutout enlarged but little metal left around the front two louvres. A custom bonnet with the front two louvres omitted is preferable - but that is the case with the foam ITG filter anyway.