Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Track day wheels

GPBox

of course :(...I meant x6 (as in x6inch) vs I've developed a 6 wheel Caterham and need x6 wheels for it !.....a'la Tyrell (which is an interesting idea, but a stupid one too !)

cheers Graham

Graham,

I have a set of silver minilites (13x6) that are excess to requirements. Good condition, rims not ding'ed but a little flaking of the lacquer on the polished rims.

Currently have A021Rs on them 185/70/13 which are good enough for track days. Tyres could be changed to Bridgestone Potenzas for a small fee.

Looking for £200. Call me on 07793 561358 if interested.

Chris Alston

C7CAT 1800 Supersprint

R248 *tongue* ....and then I jumped in *eek*

Hi Graham,

Drop me a line if any deal with Chris falls through, he has first (reverse *confused*) dibs.

I have a set of black minilights in a similar sounding condition to the above, with a set of wets fitted (which are well past their best!), for the same money.

Ben

I've got at set of 4 off 13" by 6" genuine Caterham Minators with CR500 tyres fitted - all still road legal about 2.7 - 3.2 mm depending on corner and all with unifrom tread - wheels are chrome rim with black centres...will clean up for road use but I only ever used them on track////.based cambridge but may be able to meet?

www.geoffwilcoxphotography.co.uk

Thanks for all your replies, I'm keen to sort a set, ideally with CR500s (so I dont have any suspension changes to make). I'm keen to get this sorted ASAP, so please checkout any Blatmails I've sent to you...thanks again Graham

Hi all, thanks for the various offers, I have sent blat mails back to follow up, but have virtually zero respose *confused*....if you have sent me a message could you resend direct to my own email (from your own accounts) ...ie around Blatchat ??? (hope that's ok)...to Cat@palmerz.co.uk.

Thanks Graham

Graham - just picked your message - away all weekend and now off to Germany for the comning days - you have my personal email to contact me - I can also view this whilst travelling - I think I have the wheels you are looking for.

www.geoffwilcoxphotography.co.uk