Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A whole bunch of sevens!!!

myothercarsa2cv

😳 Blimey one on the way to the pub and five in the car park! Nice to meet you chaps, though next to your cars mine doesn't look so pretty ☹️ And I've only been driving 3 1/2 weeks now! I should clean it...

Sorry if I don't remember all your names next Tuesday, and yes I'll learn to park 😬

John

Paint weighs too much...

John

It was good to meet you and your brother (sorry I have already forgotten his thingy - name).

Nathan and his dad, Terry who should know better made sure that the local residents were aware they were leaving *nono*.

If the weather is good you can expect considerably more 7s next Tuesday. Last year's record was about 28 give or take a few early leavers/late arrivals, ISTR.

Peter

In Memoriam DMG

Edited by - prangerman on 30 Jul 2008 10:53:03

Peter

That was me not my Dad 😬 I did not realise how wet the road was well that is my excuse and I am sticking to it 😬

Nice to meet you and your brother as Peter said we will be back next Tuesday and then Ringlestone the following Thursday.

Nathan

My Toy now with Aeroscreen here

Cheers chaps, I think my brother will be getting a Caterham himself now he's been out in one and seen a few, he said to me 'why on earth would anyone get anything OTHER than a Caterham for the money?!'

At least he's seen the light and is shying away from buying a rattler like that GTR that snuck off, sounded dreadful...

Looking forward to next Tuesday, I might even polish it... *eek*

Nathan, the roads were really wet ISTR... The roundabout at the bottom of death hill, I was sliding all the way round it... *nono*

John

Edit to say bro's name was Ed...

Formerly known as AllyCat (changed to respect the true 'alicat')

Bugsy: '82 2cv6

Tallulah: '08 1.6K Classic

Edited by - myothercarsa2cv on 30 Jul 2008 23:46:56